Complete Vocabulary Review Sheet (Due Wednesday, 9/2)
Hello, Middle Grades Parents! This year I will be teaching some of the Middle Graders, so I created a journal to share homework and updates with you. While I will post homework assignments here, please remember to always check your child’s planner for their assignments each night.
I will teach four groups of Middle Graders:
- one Math class every day during First Period
- two Vocabulary Extensions classes
- one section three times per week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday during Third Period
- one section two times per week: Tuesday and Thursday during Sixth Period
- one Science Extensions class once per week, Thursdays during Fourth Period
In addition, I will also accompany the Middle Grades as a chaperon on the Sound to Sea field trip! I’ve never been, but I can’t wait! It sounds like a wonderful opportunity to study habitats, conservation, and geography.
I am excited to join the dedicated team of Middle Grades teachers this year! If you have any questions, suggestions, or insights – please email me: email@example.com