Accounts

READ THIS FIRST: This forum contains information for new visitors. This forum is completely public; please do not post personal information here.

Accounts

Postby MsAmanda » 2014 Apr 01, 13:07

If you wish to access the other forums (see "Where are all the forums?" for more information), you must register an account. All accounts must be approved by Ms. Amanda before they can read private forums or post anything. Here are the guidelines for creating an account:

• Please use your FIRST name in your username. (No last names, please; while the member list isn't searchable to unregistered users, I'd rather not risk having children's first and last names on the website.) If you don't use your name, then I might think your account is spam and delete it.
  • You must remember your password. I do not have access to the passwords, although I can change it for you if you forget it. It is always best for you to choose your own password that you can remember and keep it private.
  • As a newly registered user, you will not have access to any of the private forums until I activate your account. I receive an automated email any time a new account is created, but spam accounts are created regularly. If you want me to be sure to know that a student or parent has created an account (and approve it sooner), please email me with your username and I will reply to your email as soon as your account is active.

If you have any questions about creating an account, accessing your account, or general forum information, email me: amanda@camelotacademy.org
MsAmanda
Site Admin

Return to WELCOME!